Rear interior trim removal

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt69420567TT

Hey guys. I would like to ask how to remove interior back panel . I have seen guy doing it but i cant figure out how to remove the piece and disconnect the seat belt. Basically i am swaping interior pieces and need to remove the back interior trim completely out of the car. How to do it plss. :?

There are 2 8mm headed screws under where the parcel shelf sits and one by the side of the rear seat, the rest is held in by the trim clips. I've found removing the rear seat base and back is also necessary. It's all fairly obvious and straightforward, you'll probably break some of the trim clips a well.

Does this describe it?

Flying Scotsman said:
When the back of the bench seat is off (4 torx bolts in the boot) then grab the two sides and pull up, then the centre rear. The two sides are pop in clips and the rear is just a brass loop that clips in... fitting is the reverse, hool in then push the sides down.

Thanks for tips but I know how to remove the back panel , problem is that the back seatbelts seem to be stuck in the back panel so I cannot remove it. Do I need to undo the seatbelt bolts or something like that?

Have a look at this thread for pictures, I'm sure they've taken out the bit you're asking about

https://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=50146#p50146

Latest posts

Back