Rear panel

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rnnicol

Hi folks ,
I've got the rear bumper off my car and the rear panel is rusted along the bottom next to the toeing eye, I'm going to check with Ford if this panel is available, but in the mean time does anybody have a rust free part from a donor car, I only need the lower half ??

Hi Richard
Post up a photo of how bad yours is and I'll compare it with my scrapper. If mine's better it's yours for nowt.
Barry

I went to see how the welding was getting on, only to find out it hadn't started, so had a chat about what's to be done etc, and this was one of the items that came up, not sure if I've got a photo, but I'll check, if yours is rust free or surface it'll be better than mine. Your scrapper is turning into a little hero.

Hi Richard
Unfortunately it is a little rusty but it may be better than yours. Don't worry if you can't get hold of me this weekend, I'm going to the Silverstone classic for 3 days so up to bed shortly.
Barry

Ok mate, have a good weekend, I'll see what comes in, maybe Ian g could help. I'll drop him a txt.

Back