Rear Shocks

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planetslick

so i was fitting my newly refurbed prop alloys today and all was going swimmingly until i got to the final wheel the drivers rear wheel which i'd left for last cos i new somthing wasnt right i'd hit a huge pot hole with it yesterday on a daytrip to tynemouth and car hadnt quite felt right on way home, i take the wheel off and its right there for me to see oill dripping rom the shock so obviously gonna need to replace the back 2 pointless doing one, can anyone suggest what sort of price i shoule be looking to pay and best place to get them? i can fit them myself easily enough so not gonna wast money on garage thanks in advance

p.s. i have mistakenly put this int he puma section note the brakes, supension, ect damn mulitiple tabs could someone move it to the correct section please

think there around £45 each. try http://www.eurocarparts.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; they stock sachs dampners which seem pretty good.

cheers for the website i totallly forgot about them used them all the time when i had a corsa

Just got Monroe's for my 2000 model fronts 55.00 ea rears 41.50 ea from Delaval accessories
Seaton Delaval 0191 2370550 ordered on Saturday morning picked them up this afternoon, brilliant!
price includes VAT :grin:

Yeah i went for Monroe's too paid same price but ordered directy from their website (free delievery) there due to arrive tommorrow :D

Latest posts

Back