Remote entry flashers

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puma-Princess

Ello, can anyone tell me a possible reason my indicators don`t flash when I lock or unlock my Puma by remote? Occasionally the nearside repeater flashes when I lock the car but that is all. My first Puma never worked on the remote so I wasn`t sure anyway. Any pointers gratefully received. :?

The indicators should only flash when you deadlock the car i.e. press the lock button twice.

Wahey! :grin: Thank you very much, I just tried that and it works!! Brilliant, thanks again. :grin: :grin:

Puma-Princess said:
Wahey! :grin: Thank you very much, I just tried that and it works!! Brilliant, thanks again. :grin: :grin:
However.......ha, according to my handbook the indicators should flash once when you single lock the doors and mine don`t :cry:

mine doesnt flash when I single lock it. Also... I think you might need to check your handbook is for the right "version" of puma as well ;)

from what I know, certain handbooks reflect the wrong version of the puma and when you refer to it to change the fuses, they are all wrongly diagramed.

Puma-Princess said:
Puma-Princess said:
However.......ha, according to my handbook the indicators should flash once when you single lock the doors and mine don`t :cry:

This has come up a few times...

I don't know if it is a misprint in the manual, or misreading, but the flashes only activate upon dead-locking (ie: pressing lock button twice), and never upon unlocking.

Don't worry about it, your Puma is not defective.

Back