Removing Vacuum hose going into brake servo

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, im now wanting to remove it from the throttle body end, anyone know how it comes out this end? haynes says undo the union nut, but there is no such nut on the puma and it seems like its just pushed in, is it just a case of yanking out? i dont want to pull too hard incase it breaks!

one problem down, however when all done and dusted ready to bleed everything, both my bleed screws in the rear wheel cylinders decide to shear off :evil:

need to try and drill them out or something, really cba to take my drums apart to replace both wheel cylinders when i can just get new bleed screws from ford

Just get them replaced, only £8 or so a side from EuroCarParts and its quite an easy job. :cool:

steve how did u manage to get the servo hose out of the inlet manifold? mine has snapped right at the t/b and am a bit stumped at the moment as to the solution apart from getting a second hand manifold with hose attached but that seems long winded :(

Little plastic surround the hose goes through push it in with a screwdriver and hose will pull out easy

Thanks for the quick reply! I feel a bit stupid now i managed to break mine and the only one left in the scrappies i go to :roll:
You live and learn i suppose :lol:
two different accounts. woops

Latest posts

Back