Rusty Puma Arch replacement group buy - NO I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE AND I'M NOT DOING THIS AGAIN

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMPORTANT UPDATE:
Since we amassed 17 confirmed buyers in a relatively short period of time, I asked the supplier to provide a quote for 25, 30 and 40 units.

There is no further discount available, and any units from 21 onwards will be subject to a separate shipping charge as they can only send 20 at a time.

The remaining 3 in our first batch of 20 will be on a first-come-first-served basis. If anyone wants a set after we've hit the first 20, I will still order them for you if you want me to, but you will have to share the additional shipping cost of around £19.10 with however many people over 20 also want to participate.

To put it simply:
If you're in the first 20, you get the price quoted previously.
If you're buyer 21 or over, it'll be slightly more expensive as you'll have to take a hit on the additional shipping, unless someone from the first 20 drops out in which case you're quids in and you take their place.

Z-Fella has snapped up set 20, saving all of us £7.13. What a dude! :thumbs:

Many thanks to YOG, gingerdave, StevenRaith and JPTipper for paying up already. :thumbs:

We're well on the way now with 5 people having paid up. Hat tip in the general direction of Z-fella. :thumbs:

Thank you, Mr. Scotsman - you're lucky payee number 7! :thumbs:

Ginger Tom is next up on the awesome list. :-D Thank you kindly, sir!

Shimmyhill has paid up - cheers!

That makes 11 sets paid for. Over half way!

Right - 15 people have paid up. Nearly there! I will probably be ordering these in the next week or so.

As it stands, here's where we are:

15 16 people have paid, I'm waiting on 4 3 people to cough up (two three of which have let me know they will be paying this week), we've had two people drop out, one standby jump in - waiting to hear back from one of the other standbys whether they want set 20.

"I'm waiting on 4 people to cough up"
You are evil - you know i cant cough !!

rde9823l.jpg

Back