Sensible daily - Honda Civic

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XAF said:
[post]361262[/post] Fingers crossed it goes back together well Tom. What you do about the oil cooler hose?
I've found some high pressure hose at work that appears to be the same size so I'm probably going to 'borrow' a bit of that. Like I said I'm considering a separate cooler anyway so it's not a huge issue right now.

Well I got it all back together yesterday. Lack of funds and time (and necessity) has been the reason for the 10 week gap. Anyway with some spare time I set about fitting the new rad and plumbing everything in. It was a semi-struggle but nothing major and I had the car running within two hours, after a jump start from the trusty Fiesta and a whole lot of misfiring, but eventually I got all the fluids circulating and at the right level and took her out for a spin, and all is well in Honda world.

All I need now is some money so I can tax and insure the old girl :|

Well, in my absence I seem to have forgotten about this car as well. 9 days after fixing the radiator I got a new job, and by October had the funds to get back into the old girl. Everything went swimmingly and I just enjoyed tearing up the neighbourhood in my ear splittinly loud Japbox until June 18 when I was simply bored of driving an auto and craved a Ford, so I swapped back into Stan the Fiesta and sadly put the Civic up for sale. She sold in September and rode off into the sunset down to her next life in big London.

Fin.

Latest posts

Back