September Southern pub meet.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumapilot

15th September.

Meet at the Wheatsheaf North Waltham, at 7:15, to leave by 7:30, just off of the M3 at Jct 7: http://www.pub-explorer.com/hampshire/pub/wheatsheafhotelnorthwaltham.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; then drive to the West Meon hut at West Meon, near Alresford/Petersfield: http://www.westmeonpub.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; along the A33/A34/A272

Coming:

Pumapilot.
Dangerousandy.

Possibles:

djfishwick12

I might be able to make either.. as long as i get out of work at a reasonable hour as its a bit of a drive for me

Sparx, it's only a meet-up for a drive and a pub meal, not expecting you to rush over here for that, then drive all that way back either.

It would be lovely to meet you, but i would be concerned too.

Hmmmm good point... I just looked on a map and realised it quite a way down the M3!

I think i'll give this one a miss and maybe arrange something more local :lol:

pumapilot said:
Great news Daz, in a Puma??

Haha :) Sure thing! You must have not known i had one when you wrote that! But you know i have one now.... Cant wait to see you guys and all your Puma's.

pumapilot said:
I'll say the 15th then, as most folks can make both dates as well.

1st post edited.

Sounds good! Im looking forward to it alot. Got a few weeks to get the puma cleaned up and a few things done until the 15th :)

Daz_zz_er said:
Got a few weeks to get the puma cleaned up and a few things done until the 15th.

You can bring it along looking like it spent most of it's life in a cowshed, we're driving for a meal out, not a car show.

My Kat is covered in 600+ miles of dust/road grime etc, it'll get a waash before the meet, and thats it.

pumapilot said:
Daz_zz_er said:
Got a few weeks to get the puma cleaned up and a few things done until the 15th.

You can bring it along looking like it spent most of it's life in a cowshed, we're driving for a meal out, not a car show.

My Kat is covered in 600+ miles of dust/road grime etc, it'll get a waash before the meet, and thats it.

Haha yeah suppose ;) Wil give him a wash atleast though! Got the new alloy wheels on now so looks better anyway.

Back