BTCC Rockingham Speedway - Sunday 15th September 2013

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
The following information is all provisional - I will confirm when I have confirmation from Will @ Rockingham.

(I'm enquiring into whether we can get a Hospitality suite to ourselves - as cheaply as possible of course. I'll advise when I know and offer the options)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ProjectPuma *will be* invited to attend Round 8 of the BTCC event at Rockingham Speedway on Sunday 15th September 2013.

logo_2012.gif
logo_dunlop.gif
btcclogo.jpg

circuit_11_st.gif

Round 8 of the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship also includes (at least):
  • Ginetta Junior Championship
    Michelin Ginetta GT Supercup
    AirAsia Renault UK Clio Cup
    Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain

http://www.btcc.net/html/circuit_detail.php?id=11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Last years thread: http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=17915" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Last years photos: http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=18410" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please reply in this topic if you are interested in attending and I will arrange a discount code for the Rockingham web shop so you can order and get your discount by ordering from the Rockingham website yourself.

As this is a general event, all Ford cars are welcome, not just Pumas. (got to draw the line somewhere as we will still be under the ProjectPuma banner - Pumas taking the front!)

We'll meet in the morning (Time TBD) round the corner in the huge Asda car park before going in together.

Please reply by **TBD** so I can confirm numbers back to Rockingham. Please also include your mode of transportation!

1. Dal - Lift: no car
2. Cherie - Fiesta ST
3. Sparx - Puma
4. Flying Scotsman - Puma (if in UK)
5. Evilrob - Puma
6. BigAl - Puma
7. Neil - Lift: no car
8. jimmyj - Puma
9. fairlight - Puma
10. Vix - Puma
11. Bentleya
12. MikePass - Puma
13. Ginger Tom - Puma

The day after Ben's meet... can I put up with a full weekend of you lot? ;)

I'll be there in the Puma of course :eek:k:

BigAl said:
I should be there in my little black Puma! dress :lol:
@ Al - Fixed that for you. :-D

@ Dal - I will also be in the Puma, obviously.

ill be there no idea if ill still have current car or another one yet but will be a puma

evilrob said:
BigAl said:
I should be there in my little black Puma! dress :lol:
@ Al - Fixed that for you. :-D

@ Dal - I will also be in the Puma, obviously.

I'd love to, but that's only on Friday & Saturday nights!...... oh go on then, I'll make an exception just this once! :p

Me please! Kev to be determined, shift determined (he may even book holiday) and will be in the old pensioner (Nancy).

Slight chance house moving will get in the way but let's be positive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back