Sheffield Meet 24th September

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's in a week and that nobody knows me, but i'm not that far away and i'd like to get to know some people on more than an internet basis, plus driving from manc to sheffield is nice anyway.
So if it's not too late, count me in please!

I think we've had enough rain today to last us till the end of the month.. wishful thinking? :roll:

Should be a good day out! :)

TGPlayer1 said:
I know it's in a week and that nobody knows me, but i'm not that far away and i'd like to get to know some people on more than an internet basis, plus driving from manc to sheffield is nice anyway.

You'll be very welcome

I'm not going to be able to make it Y, unfortunatley I've managed to double book myself :(

I'm sure it'll be a great day though :)

TGPlayer1 said:

Me and Marcus are going over from this side of the hills- Fancy meeting at say Birch Services at about 10:45? not sure if your coming for dinner with us all as well?

I never miss a meal, so i wouldn't turn it down.

And yes, that seems better than goin on me tod so i'll do that.

actually, saying that i just looked and i don't go down the M62 as i come from south manc and go on winnats pass, which is nowhere near the motorway, as i'm sure you know.

or even the A628, i'm thinking of going to Sheffield, not Barnsley, but it's still not the m-way is my point.

TGPlayer1 said:
or even the A628, i'm thinking of going to Sheffield, not Barnsley, but it's still not the m-way is my point.

Wouldn't the A57 be the best bet?
We could meet you near Dukinfield or somewhere closeby?

the A57 becomes the A628 near Glossop.
Dukinfield sounds ok, that's pretty much on the way.
Basically i come fom Altrincham on the 60, then the 67/57 then the 628 all the way there, and dukinfield is just after i come off the 60, so i guess that's the best bet.

Would the pub or petrol station on the end of the M67 at Hollingworth be a better place ? its on the way for you all from any part of M/cr !

Ok, but can't come in the Puma as it's in bits at the moment, will come in a Focus

I am living in Woodseats, seen loads of Pumas around here
Cheers

Just about to put the route into the Tomtom as I was doubtful for a bit.
Not sure what time I'll get there as I'm taking a small detour on the way but have just had some food so won't need anything for a few days now....lol. 4 garlic chicken kievs, so excuse me if I still have smelly breath...lol.

Weather looks promising up here, bike for me! :)

Yip - Hot Grips if you please. :lol:

Scotty - Give me a call when you see this to arrange a time / meeting point.

Anyone coming from Manchester / Lancashire, either post here in the next couple of hours or give me a call to arrange a meet point - ######### no sexy phone calls please! :p

Back