Leics meet 14 April 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the missing word race, see or vandalise?
:lol:

Lol, see... Certainly wouldn't vandalise, and don't think we'll have chance to race lol you'd probally win anyway

Loads and loads of sunshine in Loughborough!! See you all later with my pile of rust!!
and can someone change my rocker cover gasket on one of the stops lol

Gary

Have fun today everyone. Monumentally pissed off I can't make it.

Have had the most enjoyable day, met so many great people and really hope to be able to do the same again soon. A MASSIVE thank you to Ben, it is not easy to organise such an event with so many people from all walks of life and get it all so right ! well done.

Regards to all we met

Gary and James

scofield.1 said:
Have had the most enjoyable day, met so many great people and really hope to be able to do the same again soon. A MASSIVE thank you to Ben, it is not easy to organise such an event with so many people from all walks of life and get it all so right ! well done.

Regards to all we met

Gary and James

Yeah pretty much what I was gonna say ^. Was very well ran and organised ! (Nice one Ben :eek:k: ), had alot of fun trying to keep up with the FRP'S (which were awesome btw) and everyone was very welcoming.
We need more meets (even if it does mean me traveling 2hrs to get there !)

Fantastic meet Ben. Great to meet everyone again, and to meet some new people too.

Sheffield meet in September. I have loads of floor space if anyone want to sleep over

As above, very well organised, and nice to put faces to the names. i really enjoyed the day and meeting you all, looking forward to the next one!

Thanks

Thanks for today again Benf!! :D

Awesome day out, just got home after stuffing my face with BBQ food and a couple of bevvies! great to meet some new people and catch up with the oldies :D

Thanks to Ben for the peerless organisation and everyone else for turning up to make it arguably the best driving meet of the year.

:thumbs:

A few photos from today are in >this thread< so please upload your own too!

There's a space in the ProjP gallery too which can be found >here< if you want to upload directly.

Thanks Benf for organising another great day out.

Was great to catch up with everybody, and to finally discover the secret behind fook kin fried rice :)

Hope everybody got home safe (and found their missing hose clips).

See you soon,

Rich.

Latest posts

Back