Leicester meet, Saturday 14 Sept

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
please read the first post on this thread as there is a change to the evening plans - rain is forecast in the morning and it is not going to be warm in the evening!

instead of a bbq we will be going to the Noodle Bar, where the Leics meet has finished a number of times in the past

Update on my status: I'm working till 5pm on Sunday so hopefully i'll be able to join you guys for the Noodle bar in the evening =)

FireFly90 said:
Update on my status: I'm working till 5pm on Sunday so hopefully i'll be able to join you guys for the Noodle bar in the evening =)
You can go to the Noodle bar on Sunday if you like - but you'll miss the rest of us by around 24 hours! :lol:

FireFly90 said:

will look forward to it - as long as you turn up on Saturday!

I have a table booked for 20 on Saturday evening under the name Ben, but you'll easily recognise us from the noise! They normally put us on the long table at the back of the room

My car is leaking oil terminally so wont make it unfortunately. :evil: :roll:

Don't pick up a daily driver replacement until sunday so have no wheels saturday. :evil:

Was hoping to keep car on road a few more months before i strip it down and rebuild it as i want it, however the car is conspiring against me!!

BenF said:
FireFly90 said:

will look forward to it - as long as you turn up on Saturday!

I have a table booked for 20 on Saturday evening under the name Ben, but you'll easily recognise us from the noise! They normally put us on the long table at the back of the room

oh oops XD... Saturday then i'm working till 6 so i'll be round sometime after then.

oh FFS damn bugger and blast. For some reason (partly because I very rarely come on here and my memory is crap), I had this in my mind as being in October not September.
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it as I'm in peterborough for 2 1/2 days over the weekend shooting a massive stunt bike competition.

Really sorry for the drop out last minute :(
It's been too long since I came to a puma get together too :(

I've had a bit of a nightmare day at work (multiple systems all falling over). I'm on a course next week so I'll be working late tonight and will probably have to go in again tomorrow to get it all fixed for Monday. I am all but certain I won't make it in time for the drive, but I will try to get up there for some noodle action!

Back