Leicester meet, Saturday 14 Sept

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh, just noticed Kev (Supersonic) is not on here = yes please! (just to prove I haven't murdered him/locked him in a cage/eaten him).

He was missing at ford fair too. :x

Ive sussed you out Vix!!! Youve got him under the patio already so you are trying to create a fake pattern showing he's alive to confuse the police and divert the investigation from you!!!

I'll let you into a secret - "not guilty by reason of insanity" comfy hospital for a couple of years until you are "sane" or a life sentance in a prison?? :twisted:

crystalpuma said:
Ooh, just noticed Kev (Supersonic) is not on here = yes please! (just to prove I haven't murdered him/locked him in a cage/eaten him).

lol - I've corrected that on the first post for you, Vix - looking forward to seeing you both on the day :cool:

warrenpenalver said:
He was missing at ford fair too. :x

Ive sussed you out Vix!!! Youve got him under the patio already so you are trying to create a fake pattern showing he's alive to confuse the police and divert the investigation from you!!!

I'll let you into a secret - "not guilty by reason of insanity" comfy hospital for a couple of years until you are "sane" or a life sentance in a prison?? :twisted:

Ha! I'd say there was enough online evidence of my insanity so I'll be OK :p

Out of the Harvester, 180 degrees round the roundabout - up to the garage, turn left, then... god knows... :lol:

collins1234 said:
Hi all do we have a route yet. Many thanks leo :lol:

Leo - Dal is about right. I have some routes but need to make sure that there are no roadworks that mean we can't use them. I would rather publish a route nearer the time than have to tell everyone the route has changed. Don't worry, it is in hand!

Lol ok thanks. So looking forward to it lol. Mite seem abit gay lol. But quite excited lol. I was thinking maybe a southend run or Brighton lol. Many thanks :lol:

This'll be my 4th different car at the leics meet if we come in the MPS :lol:

and it looks like I will be driving the route on the day, for the first time at a Leicester meet since I parted with my puma 4 years ago!

OK , it's getting close to the Leicester (although we're going nowhere near Leicester) run for 2013, and it's time the sweetie order was in. If you've got any favourites that you like, let me know, if not you're gonna get what ever comes or what ever I like (which is just about anything going!).

nice once Hotrod. They'm a birr odd, but it woe be the same without sum Teddy Gray's 'erbals, eh, our maert

wiv gorra educate these foreigners!

Latest posts

Back