Christmas Meal 2012 - finished for this year. :(

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries - was only the matter a few phone calls and a dozen or so forum posts here and there. I imagine a lot more work has gone into Ross's cruise. :thumbs:

I called Giraffe today actually, just to make sure there weren't any issues - they knew who I was straight away and confirmed they're ready for us tomorrow so that's encouraging!

Here's Dal looking pretty :lol:

AC0F829E.jpg

Thanks for coming everyone! Sorry about the shitty service - I think we need to go somewhere else next year. Still lovely to see everyone, though - hope you have a lovely evening and see you again next year! :thumbs:

may the harvester at where your hotel is for next year and then people can have a good drink and dont have to worry about taxis etc,thanks for sorting this out Rob and thanks to spike aswell for a good route we drove earlier before the meal :eek:k:

Thanks Ross for organising the daytime driving :D I had a great time!!

Thanks Rob for organising the meal! was great to see everyone again and those new faces I aint met yet!
Got home at 2am after James's throttle cable snapped coming out of the car park!!! one of us Minis had to break down I gues!!

Cheers again! :D

Great to see everyone, many thanks rob for sorting it out :)

Nice to see some old faces and meet some new ones!

Had a really good day yesterday :thumbs: great fun driving on some nice winding roads! Thanks Ross for organising it.

Big thanks to Rob for organising the meal, and sorting out the orders when the restaurant messed up!! Was a great night though and lovely to see everyone again; Matt it was nice to finally meet you!

Thanks rob for sorting out the meal & hotel, great job :grin:

Glad we remembered the free champagne :)

Thanks to Rob for sorting this out and to Martin for the lift into MK

Good to see people again.

Roll on March for the next get together :)

Back