Christmas Meal for the Puma folk...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Well Christmas is approaching pretty quickly! geez!

So had a little look into a couple of places and came up with a nice place both myself and Andy have eaten before... and the food is rather nice!

As it'll be dark and more than likely raining/snowing... shitty weather basically I won't be organising a drive.... mainly a get together before christmas followed by a night on the town (Sunderland)

The Restaurant itself:

The Wessington
Wessington Way
Castletown
Sunderland
SR5 3HR

It is £12.99 for three courses, and the menu is a decent one and a £5 deposit must be paid at the time of booking which I will PM each of those interested before 1st November as thats when I plan to book up....

Time - to be confirmed

Saturday 19th December..

Please pop your name down if your interested...

Interested

Zarablackcoupe
Neil
AndyW
HarryHendo
Yippeekiay
Zenithus
Patchpuma - possible
Butch aka james - possible
Spike - possible

PAID

zarablackcoupe
AndyW
Zenithus
Lanithro
Spike + Stacey

its the people that makes the meet mate! :D

be good to have a butchers at the Starlet too :)

I am not a PUMA folk, its gone, Howver if things turn out to plan, may have a PUMA very soon, depends on Carolines work situation.

You know I'll be there Munchkin :)

Neil, don't worry about the Starlet mate - I'll be in the Polo anyways :-D

Can I just say that the food here is really nice, the Christmas menu looks festively good, and the place is pretty nice too :eek:k:

no probs BenF ill have my hat on in spirit of you lol! :p

I know Col used to put on a meal at xmas aswell.. a get together would be a good laugh methinks :)

hmmmmmm ....... im thinkign this could be the closest thing to Scotland as im goin to get lol!

Im goin to make the drive down alllllllllll the way from the N.E of Scotland to hit up Sunderland with u guys! :grin: or whoever goes out!

But yeah im goin to be stayin in this Premier Inn cause i dont got anywhere else to stay :D

Put my name down plzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D im sure my Puma would like something to stretch its legs / Wheels lol!

:grin: Harry :grin:

lol well I a;ways make sure I have a good time out in Sunderland :D

I used to drink in Sunderland many many moons ago. Not sure what it's like now but I can certainly remember a few good times.

Put me as a provisional Zara as my plans aren't set in concrete for December until my mates confirm our Xmas and New Year itinerary.

No probs yip :)

Ive always had a good night out in Sunderland... I had my 21st there and Jamies 21st there both with good memories :D

mind you I could have a great time in an empty room with a crate of Guiness haha!!

Latest posts

Back