Project Puma Christmas Meal 2013 - 7th December 2013 6PM

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spike. said:
Paypal payment sent.
Nice one, cheers!

spike. said:
Are we needing a deposit for meal?
Not as far as I'm aware - I'll give them a nudge on Monday to check. No-one's mentioned any deposits so far.

OK - hotel booked. If anyone else needs a room - you'll have to sort it out yourself.

not sure this will apply, but 20% off

http://www.fayre-square.com/christmas/online-booking-offer/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks like its valid for those choosing off christmas menu, with a £3 deposit, when reserving table online before 30th November

spike. said:
not sure this will apply, but 20% off

http://www.fayre-square.com/christmas/online-booking-offer/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Only applies for parties up to 8 people.

As you have asked for preorders, I'd book those from christmas menu on line, then ask hotel to put table next to it with the others on :)

spike. said:
As you have asked for preorders, I'd book those from christmas menu on line, then ask hotel to put table next to it with the others on :)
I'm pretty certain they will call you back and cancel the booking; it was hard enough getting the table over the phone with arm twisting of the Manager. They've got a party of 60 at 7:30pm that night so they weren't really interested in our booking to begin with! I'm pretty sure trying to rebook online will only end in tears, but if you want to give it a go, knock yourself out mate - I'll let you know how many are Christmas-ing it.

Also, this:
Puma Babe said:
we might end up being at opposite ends of the restaurant doing that

Or, I can probably wangle some sort of discount over the phone when I call in the preorders.

evilrob said:
Or, I can probably wangle some sort of discount over the phone when I call in the preorders.
Yer, be worth mentioning the online deal, and seeing what they suggest. :)

Back