Project Puma Christmas Meal 2013 - 7th December 2013 6PM

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spike. said:
I thought 14th & 21st had the most people available?
That was skewed because some people didn't realise you could select more than one option and contacted me separately to let me know. I've also had some people contact me with complications for the 14th after they'd voted.

When collated, the 7th actually worked out the "most available" - with apologies to Zara, Mac and Amanda. I've got to go with the majority!

Stacey can't make that date either, so if I come it'll be myself. I didn't select the 7th for this reason either!

spike. said:
Stacey can't make that date either, so if I come it'll be myself. I didn't select the 7th for this reason either!
That's a shame. :(

Will you be making an overnight stop again? I'll try and get a decent price on rooms again if there are a few of us. Yvonne's put her name down for a room.

yes, If I come, it'll be overnight, hopefully within walking distance of eatery!

I guess once date and venue is confirmed, I'll be able to say if I can come :)

spike. said:
yes, If I come, it'll be overnight, hopefully within walking distance of eatery!
Even if it isn't, I'll pick up the taxi fare this year - I seem to remember you footed the bill last year.

spike. said:
I guess once date and venue is confirmed, I'll be able to say if I can come :)
Is that another way of saying, "if it's bloody Giraffe again, I'm out." :-D

lol, I'm always happy to pay my share, I'd rather it not be giraffe to be fair, but will decide once details confirmed.

With regard to a venue, a friend who lives in Milton Keynes has recommended the following venue for the meal, it is also a Premier inn site. The Calldecote Arms Bletchern Way, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK7 8HP
CONTACT US Tel. 01908 366188.

It has a very large car park and apparently there is an area within the eating area where we could all be grouped together on a large round table. I would also prefer if it was on the 14th or 21st

Here's a link to the venue:

http://www.pub-explorer.com/bucks/pub/caldecottearmsmiltonkeynes.htm

DOH said:
With regard to a venue, a friend who lives in Milton Keynes has recommended the following venue for the meal, it is also a Premier inn site. The Calldecote Arms Bletchern Way, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK7 8HP
CONTACT US Tel. 01908 366188.

It has a very large car park and apparently there is an area within the eating area where we could all be grouped together on a large round table. I would also prefer if it was on the 14th or 21st

Here's a link to the venue:

http://www.pub-explorer.com/bucks/pub/caldecottearmsmiltonkeynes.htm

I;d agree :)

Whats happening Rob?

Latest posts

Back