Project Puma Christmas Meal 2013 - 7th December 2013 6PM

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol,i work around mk and know a few places,theres some places to eat like zizzi's ,red hot,pizza hut,and some others in the theatre district which is the other side the road from xscape,all holiday inn isnt far from them places,i might pop in to redbull and see if they might be able to do a tour if either the other 2 teams cant do it.

Vote now open - note you can select multiple dates if you're sad and have nothing else planned flexible. :-D

evilrob said:
Haha... all the usual suspects. :lol:

I think somewhere in the Xscape sounds like a plan.

Martin - sounds like you've got some awesome things in motion for a potential facility tour/maybe some kind of wonky deal on eats. Keep us posted!

Ross - do you want to lead a daytime drive?

Now all we need to do is settle on a date. Things get awkward here as the 7th would exclude Mac and Amanda, the 14th would exclude Matt, the 21st is too close to Christmas and the 30th November might be a bit too early.

Think I'll have to put it to a vote. :?

As I said in my first post on this thread, no date will please everyone!

Yes, perfectly happy to lead a route, last years google maps worked well, and will tie in anything Martin sorts out :)

It may be the F1 factory decide the date for us!

I'm doing a Rally for heroes meal on the 30th, but could do the daytime, if it happens on that date :)

spike. said:
As I said in my first post on this thread, no date will please everyone!
Hence the vote - then it's not on my conscience!

Rob, may eb change poll title to "I'm available on..." rather than preferred date, as this suggests only chooose one!

I think that will reset the poll... I'll give it a go. Sorry if you end up having to vote again.

edit: seems to have worked OK.

Just spoke to the managed at the coal grill,largest number they do for a group booking is 14,and that's over 4 tables in a,row,larger groups they cant do as everything is bolted down.

Coal grill is rubbish for veggies :(. The reason Col & I loved Giraffe so much was the eclectic and veggie friendly menu. My preference would be to explain the situation to Giraffe and give them a second chance (and possibly negotiate a discount!), followed by second choice of Nandos, as they do chicken (Col's favourite) and lots of veggie options.

I think Coal Grill is out anyway cos they cant accommodate our party, Vix.

TBH I've never really been impressed with Giraffe's over priced "posh" food. Nandos is good, do they prebook tables?

spike. said:
Nandos is good, do they prebook tables?
Varies from restaurant to restaurant. We have two in Reading - one will take bookings, the other is strictly first come first served.

Latest posts

Back