Project Puma Christmas Meal 2013 - 7th December 2013 6PM

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Giraffe? Or have I missed something and we're going somewhere else?

Top work Rob!

Unfortunately Lottie won't be able to make it, but i'm still going and i will be ordering off of the normal menu.

I will be coming up in the van, so ideally if we are going for a drive it would be best if i could jump in with someone else. As you can understand it's certainly not the fastest of things.

Lottie an myself had breakfast at the Caldecotte Arms in September as we stayed overnight in the Premier Inn attached to the Pub. Good food, very clean and service was pretty good too!

evilrob said:
spike. said:
Top Job Rob :grin:
Can I move you from "Interested" to "Confirmed" then?

oh, ok then :)

Shall we follow same route as last year, subject to anything Martin can come with.

I'll amend a few bits, to ensure we get back before too dark.

Can I book a room please

Confirm me for the meal please.

I'll be ordering from the festive menu I think but if there's a problem with this then I can just order from the normal menu.. whatever really!

Hi Rob.
Can you reserve a place for me plus 2 guests for the Xmas meal please. With regard to the drive earlier in the day ,Martin is welcome to pm if he would like some recommended routes from my guests, they live local and know of good twisty roads and stop off landmarks on route for coffee, tea etc.

Had a look - best I can do at the moment is the Mercure which is 4* £35 each - no breakfast included though unfortunately.

Or there's the same place we stayed last year - 3* Holiday Inn Express £40 each, but does include breakfast.

Both are 3-4 miles away from the pub.

spike. said:
Good work :)
Well, it's not as cheap as last year. Mind you, I think we did exceptionally well to get a decent room with breakfast for £32 last year!!

I seem to remember that particular Holiday Inn Express was quite nice, and the breakfast was alright too.

If you're happy to go with that - fire over £40 and I'll get it booked (please pay the PayPal fee, though!):

paypal.png

Is Martin definitely coming - I've still got him down as 'interested' rather than 'confirmed'

Latest posts

Back