Project Puma Christmas Meal 2013 - 7th December 2013 6PM

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

I have to confirm our preorders tomorrow. Please check I've got everything correct for you below, this is your last chance to supersize your Turkey or Beef Christmas Meal for £2 in case you hadn't noticed that option was available for you. Also, you could round off your meal with a coffee and a mince pie for £1.99, but again I'll need to know in advance:

Those ordering from Christmas Menu:

Matt - Mushrooms, Roast Beef, Christmas Pudding
Warren - Mushrooms, Roast Beef (Supersize), Christmas Pudding
Neil - Mushrooms, Roast Beef, Christmas Pudding
Rob - Mushrooms, Roast Beef, Christmas Pudding
Ross - Mushrooms (garlic sauce if possible), Turkey (Supersize), Mint Ice Cream Cake
Cherie - Mushrooms, Salmon, Mint Ice Cream Cake
Yvonne - Tomato Soup, Roast Beef, Christmas Pudding
DOH - Tomato Soup, Turkey, Christmas Pudding

Those ordering from the Normal Menu:
Vix - cheese/leek/potato pie, golden syrup pudding
Kev - gammon steak, profiteroles
Dal - Ultimate Grill Combo
Aaron - Garlic Bread, Double Chicken Waffle Burger (no sauce or cheese)

Martin - ?

Aaron / Martin - if you're ordering off the normal menu there's no need to preorder, and you can choose on the night but they did say that to guarantee they've got what you want, it's best to preorder to avoid disappointment in case they run out of anything.

Menus for your convenience:
Christmas: http://www.fayre-square.com/Media/menus/pdf/2013-fm.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Normal: http://www.fayre-square.com/Media/menus/pdf/FSSept13Main.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards,
Rob

No changes from Me or Cherie thanks Rob :thumbs:

Not had a chance to look yet as of now, so as I've got 5 minutes I have taken the time to quickly look over the menu and I will have the following from the normal menu please.

To start I will have the Garlic Bread from the sides menu followed by the double chicken waffle burger but with no sauce or cheese. (That last bit is very important, as I won't be a very happy bunny if the food arrives with it in.)

I won't be requiring a dessert as I'm sweet enough.

Thank you kindly.

Completely lost track of the date recently to realise this is tomorrow!

See you all at 6pm

It's a Christmas Turkey! Trying to be festive :(

Great evening,thanks for sorting out the meal Rob,Ross the super size turkey was great and good choice on desert,hope to see you there next year tho :eek:k:

Thanks for coming everyone! Thanks also to DOH for the venue recommendation - nice place, plenty of parking, good value - 12 of us fed for £150 is bonkers!

Sorry again for rocking up "fashionably" late. :oops:

Back