Christmas Meal for the Puma folk...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could Ross.... but I don't know the area and I have work to think about aswell, I can't afford to take too much time from work sorry

Well I'll obviously be up for this, especially as it'll involve another drinking sesh in Sunderland!

Ross: just get a plane up to Scotland and drive down in a hired Micra again :)

Jamie added to the list :)

is your Bruv up for it or did we scare him too much on Saturday? lol!

Zenithus said:
Well I'll obviously be up for this, especially as it'll involve another drinking sesh in Sunderland!

Me's up for that :D

right guys...

those of you who are DEFINATELY coming I will need your £5 deposit by next Wednesday (28/10/09) as I'll be going to book up on the 1/11/09 (next Saturday)..

I will contact you via PM if I have not recieved this by Monday... you can pay via paypal/cheque/bank transfer...

paypal addy is :

[email protected]

PAID

zarablackcoupe
AndyW
Zenithus
Lanithro

Right, as some of you know Ive been away this weekend, only got back last night...

If you are definately wanting to come I need your £5 deposit ASAP! I will contact you individually as Im going to book this on Saturday.. those who have paid and I have recieved payment are on 1st post...

Cheers!

Zara, can I pay you on Friday (pay day!)? I'm rather broke and garage fees are really going to clear me out until Friday.

Hullo, id love to come up and a night out sounds lovely. If I can't make it for food ill be up for a night out, and stay at the Premier Inn? See how things go hun and ill pm you nearer the time! :)

No probs mate! :)
but as for the food Im booking up on Saturday so need the deposit for that next few days...

Latest posts

Back