ProjectPuma Christmas Meal - 17th December

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P.I.T.A also cleaned, well as good as can be atm :(

Looking forward to later, be good to catch up with peps :)

Don't know which car I'm coming in yet, works xmas do last night in Mancs so feel very tired, car is very unwashed and still have a million things to do ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

we'r ready :D

Bokpower.jpg

hehe!

I'll be therr around 7ish have to stop off in Luton to drop the mother off at me sisters

Just got in - thanks for organising this, Vix - was lovely to meet you and Kev (and Nancy). Sorry I was late! :oops:

Always a pleasure to see Dal and Cherie, was nice to see the ASBO in the flesh, and nice to meet Neil as well. Sorry I didn't get to chat to the guys at the other end of the table - will hopefully catch you next time.

Thank you also to Zara (and frup :wub: - whenever I see a frup in the flesh I start having dangerous, expensive thoughts... who needs savings anyway, right?), and Ross for the Christmas Cards!

Was gutted I'd parked the car so far away; I'd spent all day cleaning, polishing and waxing her so she would look pretty and then didn't get to show her off. I even put my posh "untouched by shoes" mats in. Oh well, next time... :)

Back