Sheffield Meet 24th September

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not long home folks

Y- Cheers for a great tea and great day out!!!

Everyone else cheers for a cracking day with good laughter and fun, nice to mee all the new faces and the not so new faces

Also just home.

Thanks Yvonne for a lovely day out - well organised and a very scenic route; your minders did a sterling job too, and it was great to meet both old friends and new

Got back an hour ago, just finished my warmed up coffee that I left in a rush this morning...ehhe.

Had a cracking day, so glad I came now. Cheers Yvonne for a well organised meet and the cracking chicken curry!!! I'm still tasting it when I burp and it's nice - should keep me going for a while if I keep burping...lol.

Nice to meet new, not so new, old, and older friends ;)

:-D

Glad you enjoyed it :)

I had a great day, thanks to everyone who came. The bodyguards had a great time car hopping.

Glad the food was ok and hope I haven't poisoned anyone :!:

Just arrived home after a hectic couple of days. I tried to post 3 times from my mobile but for some reason it wouldn't let me submit my post ...... and my lappy just ran out of juice half way through!! I'm now on my desktop so maybe I can finish what I keep starting!!

Thanks Yvonne, Anthony and Brendan for organising another fantastic Sheffield Meet.

Yvonne - your tasty homemade spread was a lovely way to end the day. Thank you for inviting us and making us so welcome. Anthony and Brendan, as always, were a delight to have onboard - they are a credit to you.

Anthony - thank you for riding shotgun and making sure I didn't get lost!

It was great to meet up with good friends - and make some new ones. Thanks to everyone for making it such a good day.

Thanks for a great meet Yvonne :D

me and Jack had a great day and was great to see everyone again!!!

Marcus I love the shot with your bike!! :eek:k: will get my pics up soon lol!

Thanks for organising the meet Yvonne, good day out.
I said I was low on petrol. Stopped at the Shell garage, just down the road from where you stopped and brimmed it with 46.09 litres! :grin:

I've had that sort of figure at lots of different garages, so can't be short measure at them all.
Probably got more patience than you, when filling the tank! :wink:

Haha, you'd have to be analy patient buddy. I was sat at Asda the same night filling up. Trickled it in until it was at the brim then refilled after the bubbles came then I thought as it was so late I'd bounce on the rear end yet again and after at least 30 seconds even more bubbles came out and I managed to squeeze another litre in. Was still just under 40 litres even though I'd done 30+ miles on reserve.

Might have to run mine dry again as I've never got anywhere near that and I thought I left it incredibly late before I filled up.....lol.

I have put 42 litres in on more than one occasion with still some in the tank. I try to fill it until it laps over the bottom of the filler pipe.

Yep, 42 on many occasions, 44.1 is the biggest single fill on my receipts (well, I couldn't be arsed to go through them all) so 46....wow. Gonna have to wait longer in future to squeeze more in ;)

What more important and gets me is how much the bugger has increased in price in the three years I've owned it - 50p+ a bloody litre or more than 20% a year!!!!!

Back