Sills Group Buy (Potential!)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also interested, but I don't think I need either yet. I'm about to start rear rust clean up/prevention, so that interest may increase :roll:.

Only just signed up and not getting my puma for a week or so but I will definitely take a set depending on price, doing a restoration of my puma before getting it on the road! Got some pug arches already to weld in place! Be like a new car with sills too!

andy4 said:
is there any indication of price or eta yet?
Still waiting on Ex-Pressed to do their sums. I've been pushing for an aggressive group buy discount so hopefully the wait will pay off.

Put me down for 2 sets please! Exciting news..maybe I will be able to keep the puma for all my life after all! :grin:

748 said:
Tommy_Puma said:
What we sort of guessing at?! £150 a pair maybe?
I suspect it'll be more like double that.
Expressed Panels make quality stuff and don't come cheap.
Be worth more than the car! Hahahaha if they're anymore than £200 I wont be bothering lol

Tommy_Puma said:
748 said:
Tommy_Puma said:
What we sort of guessing at?! £150 a pair maybe?
I suspect it'll be more like double that.
Expressed Panels make quality stuff and don't come cheap.
Be worth more than the car! Hahahaha if they're anymore than £200 I wont be bothering lol

Original panels from Ford were around £150 per side I think. Unless you're content with cheap shite be prepared to pay around that for these panels.

I would like to add my interest in having both the sills and the arches - it will ultimately depend on the prices, of course. Just as a VERY ROUGH guideline, is the current estimate at £150-£200 per side for sills and £50 per side for arches?

I think those prices would be fair. I understand Rob is haggling for a good group discount. The more we get on board the lower the costs should be, we hope.

Hi, i'd be very interested in a set. Massive thanks to all who are trying to make this happen...J

Hi and welcome, Jams - thanks for joining the party! :thumbs:

Back