Silver puma breaking

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuMini

Hi... I'm about to remove the engine and box from a 'T' 99 puma for use in a kit car and thought I'd post here to see if anyone wants anything off it before it goes to the great yard of scrap in the sky?

Lights and mirrors we're missing when I acquired the car but everything else (obviously bar the engine/box/driveshafts) is there from what little I know about these cars :) all body panels look good and straight and alloys and tyres look very decent... Might even use them myself if there's no takers on them... Shell is ok but rear arches aren't brilliant (dunno if that's common on them)

so there it is... Can post (and as I'm in Cornwall probably have to lol) and can provide pics of any parts required as removed if anyone likes?

engine is out so anything else anyone wants, speak now or Monday its all scrap image.jpeg

Hi
I'm after the trim panel that hides the seat runner and the seatbelt pretensioner wire, if it's a blue colour I just need the passenger side If you have both and they're black colour I'll have both of them off you.
Barry

That's the part/parts I'm after the long thin plastic bit. Ignore the boxy bit.

I'm interested, are they the narrow ones off an early car rather than the wider ones with the rib in them off a later car?
Barry

Yup, got that... Exterior handle is busted tho... Pm me and we'll sort something :)

Aww... It's long gone... It went the Monday unfortunately (the whole rest of the car that is :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back