Silver Surfer

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikvdub

Hello all, I'm tinkering with the idea to sell my Puma 1700. It is in near immaculate condition, 44k miles, full service history, Just had full service including cam belt, water pump and full powerflex bushes, front pads and discs, brake fluid replaced, tinted windows, drives superb, MOT until November 2016. I am an honest seller so here is the list of bad bits, The trim around the door release on inside of the passenger door is split, £5 from any breakers, The passenger head light cover is missing the metal clip, again £2 from a breakers, window rubbers seem to fold up under the window when you close them but this is common fault. And that's it, other than that is an amazing PUMA. NO RUST anywhere and has been kept garaged and only driven in the dry. However the car is a cat C and this was due to front end damage which to repair only needed front bumper, grille and bonnet. Please do not let this put you off, I had the work done professionally and you would never know. It had to be checked by VOSA and even they complimented on the job and the whole condition off the car. Its been very well looked after and have recently spent £££ on it to keep it as good as I can. Anyway any questions please contact me, in no real rush to sell and may decide not to as it is amazing and I love driving it. Now the price, looking for offers in the region of £2250 ono. Seems a lot for a 2002 Puma but this car has plenty of life left in her and is a fast becoming classic. YOU WILL NOT FIND A PUMA IN BETTER CONDITION THAN THIS. pictures are available in my albums. Thank you

No rust = good. C cat = bad. Fixing doesn't matter.
Honestly, I think you might can sell her for Ł1300, maybe Ł1450 if you try it in around spring. Ł2250 will get someone a 2007 Astra with 1.6 or 1.8 engine, full with extras. There are still quite lot of Pumas around and good ones sell around Ł900, so maybe in 10 years, you could sell her for much more...

The car is now on SORN and sitting on my drive covered up. Such a shame for such a lovely car. Price drop £1800 ovno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back