Sky Insurance for 1.7 @ 20??

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reecey

Do Sky insurance insure 20 year olds on 1.7 pumas? If so, how much are 20 year olds paying?

Its impossible to get an idea of what your insurance might be from asking other people as theres just so many different variables that effect it.Just go to them and get a quote. Do loads of shopping around as well. Unfortunately non of them are your mate and non of them are going to do you any favours, basically they just screw us all for every last penny they can get.

They no doubt have a screw me policy in the event I miss the nail and hit my thumb :roll:

crystalpuma said:
It's free to get a quote...

Indeed, feel free to request a call back via the link below:

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/call_back_new.phtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We can look at this on a TPFT basis only unless you are within a week or so of your 21st birthday.

Thank you

Just had a quote off them for £1500 but can get it cheaper, they tried to get the quote as cheap as my current insurer but couldn't unfortunately. They were very honest and helpful and if there wasn't such a price difference I would have used them.
BTW I'm in my 20s and have a 1.7

Back