Sometims too tight is not good!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zinc2000

Decided to turn "buttercup" round today as a) i need to be able to open the bonnet to put battery charger on and b) all the other wee jobs that have to be done for MOT next year are at the front.

Simple job, push car out of garage, put charger on, start and turn round, however, since I drove her in and then lifted her up onto the ramps to fix fuel tank, underseal etc, obviously when I dropped her back onto the floor she seems to have moved over a bit, or put on a bit of weight, as she no longer fits back through the garage door :?

[img ][/img]

As you can see it was just a wee bit tight, made harder by the fact that when you are at the front pushing it is a wee bit hard to see just where the back end is going, few anxious minutes and much running backwards and forwards before she was extricated. (without a scratch)

Battery now on charge overnight then I can spin her round tomorrow to do drop links, rocker cover gasket and final check over for next year

On the plus side, once battery was charged, started first turn off the key, ticking over sweet as a nut in seconds, you have to love these wee motors, turned round reversed it back into garage (this time in the middle) ready for work again.

Latest posts

Back