spare carbon bonnet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacko

i have a spare carbon bonnet lying around that i dont know what to do with...

its been painted and used, had a little cosmetic damage and im halfway through filling stoneships etc and priming....just kinda dont want it hanging around anymore...

suggestions on a postcard or pm or i might stick it on ebay

its not perfect but is perfectly usuable, has holes for aerocatches but i dont have any spares to throw in. its full carbon, full replica bonnet and cost me £600!!

somebody did want to nab it off me and i forgot to get some pics, will get some next week, as i said, not perfect but be great on a track car, or a brilliant double sized sledge!

Hi Jacko. I'm still interested if you can send some pictures over. :wink:
Cheers pal.

will do, nightmare to put on here, can you pm me your mobile and i'll text them straight to you?

Hey Guru,
If Scott doesn't have it i'm very interested, i;ve been looking for a fibre glass one for my hillclimb car.
Dan

itd be PERFECT for that. its about 5 kilos!

scott has got dibs, oli is also interested....i might have to stick it on ebay to be fair...

Grey bits are chip filler, all smooth bar the yellow primer needing another rub down

some of the resin lifted and cracked (think he just used a little too much) so has been chipped off and a little resin brushed over to smoothen it...has been rubbed down, could be rubbed down more if you wanted it perfectly smooth

as said above...not concours but perfectly useable, holes already cut for aerocatches, adjuster feet thingies and prop holder fitted, needs a little more prep and painting, 5kgs instead of 15!!!

Latest posts

Back