Spare Wheel Shield

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burn8

First of all ty for all the feedback on my broken electric windows the wipers post :)

Was the windows fuse and the wiring was messed up in my car all sorted though now :)

Just a quickie. my puma has the spare wheel sheild under the car but no spare wheel, from time to usually when i go over humps it ccomes deattached and scrapes across the floor.

i went under the car today to have a look and realised the bit with the hook on shud be at a slant and and the holder commin down from the car shud be fixed and its really loose.

anyone got any ideas on the fix please?

Have you tried screwing it tight in the boot? Lift the carpet up and you'll see the nut same size as your wheel nuts I think.

Otherwise it may have seized and won't turn like on my old one. I actually drilled a small hole at the back of the rear bumper (from under the car) where I just cable tied it to the hole to stop it moving.

You can also remove the tray simple enough or get a spare wheel for it that should help stop it from bouncing around.

Its designed to have a wheel in it, wont unclip then. This would also cure being loose in the boot.

Back