Special quirks only your frp has?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xrion236

Well i found one out yesterday while cleaning 236.... Decided that it would not open the passenger side door from the outside.... 1 day later its fixed itself.... go figure im thinking it decided to take on the personality of my Ex.

my passenger side window decides it won't go up fully now and again thinit has it's time of the month lol!

yank it, mine does the same but will open every time.

dont know where to start mate...

whenever one of my old gf's sat in the car it either broke or refused to start! shes didnt last long!
lots of odd things...she seems to just like lots of attention!

lol mine is the same..
goes down on the n/s/f but a pain to go up have to help it on its way up.. must be a puma thing :)

My passenger side window was a bit on the slow side and was getting to the point of just getting up....

but since i replaced the door ajar sensor, i took that opportunity to scrub out the window frame throrougly with warm water and fairly liquid...also, clean the glass properly.... now it travels very smoothly up the seals with no problem... it's still a little slower than the drivers side, but i think thats a power/wiring issue to some extent...

:cool:

I can't bring my passenger Window up with the drivers side button it's just far to slow it ends up getting stuck an inch from fully closed. If I use the passenger side button it goes up fine.

Might have to take a look at that on mums 1.7. The windows are crawling up at the minute.

My passenger side window doesn't go up all the way when using the driver's door button. I have to use the passenger door button to get it up all the way.

My original puma went back into for for a readjustment of the frame that fixed it, FRP does the same, however just replaced the doorcards now works fine - WIERD.

Simon

For some reason changing down from 3rd to 2nd can be a bit of a sod at times. It seems to be if I do it when slowing down, you know, when using the gears to slow down as well as the brakes. It's okay once I have slowed down but when slowing down sometimes the gear jams and makes this grinding noise (not a crunch). As a result changing from 3rd into 2nd can feel more like opening a barn door.

Tomcat said:
For some reason changing down from 3rd to 2nd can be a bit of a sod at times. It seems to be if I do it when slowing down, you know, when using the gears to slow down as well as the brakes. It's okay once I have slowed down but when slowing down sometimes the gear jams and makes this grinding noise (not a crunch). As a result changing from 3rd into 2nd can feel more like opening a barn door.

i have the same when getting into reverse i have to double dip the clutch to get it to go in or it just seems to grind.

I also have a limp gearstick XD

Latest posts

Back