Spoiler options

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaine

I am thinking of putting a spoiler onto the Puma, What options are available?

MS Designs spoiler:

Ford%20Puma%20spoiler.jpg

F2 spoiler:

F21-Spoiler-fitted.jpg

Evo spoiler:

5977732.jpg

Don't know the name of this one...

P1050790.jpg

Or this one...

Carcept%20-%20Ford%20Puma%2097-%20Spoiler%20W07.jpg

But plenty of options....

Thanks for the options. I have a few to choose from then haha. I had looked online but had only found one. Obviously not looking in the right places :roll:

blaine said:
I am thinking of putting a spoiler onto the Puma, What options are available?

Well, you can spoil you Puma by adding drag to no great effect, or you can leave it as it is.

Sparx said:
Don't know the name of this one...

P1050790.jpg

Not sure if there are a few people doing similar looking ones but I had one in the other week, stamped up ASD Racing with their model number HF 4055

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171124005031" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Was wondering if anyone thought of fitting one of these pretty things on a puma:
848.jpg

Considered one but i don't know how good it would look :p

:lol: It definitely wouldn't be to everyone's taste but then no one has probably tried it so it might look awesome!

How many people in the UK have put an evo spoiler on? Much modification needed? Im after some more pics of it at different angles but cant seem to find any other than the one above...can anyone help please?

Sjoerd said:
No need to compensate here, but I did want some extra downforce at high speeds (Autobahn a lot). Can you see it? It's tiny allright :roll:

ncf4.jpg

Clean those wheels!

Back