SPOILER

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burger Boy

What is the name the of spoiler on the back of the Rallye Sport Blue Ford Puma and where can I get one from? WIll try and attach a pic when I get the hang of this posting business.
Cheers
Scott

they arn't available anymore tho...

See here>>> http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1914" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Many Thanks, just need to start searching for one, read an article in Fast Ford that they is a company/ college in Germany at the moment making these parts.

If anyone has one for sale, just e-mail me.

Cheers
Scott

Found one at Puma Build £525, Ouch !!!! Best start saving or get out the Fibreglass kit.

http://pumabuild.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_121&products_id=221" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

if you can make one like that then let me know id prob buy one off you if ya started selling em too haha

There was an article in FAST FORD mag a couple of months ago, where a load of german students at college are making copies of the Ford Puma Rallye parts including these spoilers. Wished I'd kept the mag. Might be worth trying to track them down on the internet.

haha wish we did that sort of stuff at school so much better than the things kids have to learn these days haha.

Do you know what the mag had on the fron cover? I got pretty much every one i brought but dont remember seeing the article about the German college but might be worth a look see if i have it.

There was some german guy questioning jacko about Puma fordrallyesport at Ford Fair.

I'm absolutely kicking myself for selling my F2 spoiler now i've got my graphics.

£500 a pop i would be too looks great on warrens cossie

@BURGER cant you find one similair one off another car or get a immitation moulded one?

Well i bought mine from pumaspeed when they were selling them for about 300 i think it was, but i had to get it sprayed and fitted myself. Which wasnt hard as ive got a sprayer friend and a welder friend :lol:

Sparx your car would of looked the nuts with that spoiler on there too. I have had a quick google but cant find anything about this german college so i have asked around on the Fast Ford forum see if it rings a bell with any1. I wana get the F2 for my car when i start the cosmetic side of things but cant justify the £500 at the moment.

£500
http://pumabuild.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_121&products_id=221" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yeah, that was mentioned about 9 posts ago. Do try and keep up.

rapid_rupio said:
Sparx your car would of looked the nuts with that spoiler on there too. I have had a quick google but cant find anything about this german college so i have asked around on the Fast Ford forum see if it rings a bell with any1. I wana get the F2 for my car when i start the cosmetic side of things but cant justify the £500 at the moment.

Well when you do i'll have your MS Designs one for a good price ;)

Back