Sutton Birmingham

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PumaNoob

photo_zps3460786d.jpg

This little puma was attracted to my focus in birmingham. Not seen one this colour before, dont know if its a member on here.

focus is looking good mate have you been doing more work on it? is that the puma that got stripped awhile back? was own by pat t,then a guy brought the shell put it back to std then sold it on? anyone know if its the same color?(color blind here lol) it did have a black front bumper but someone mite have got it sprayed it did look out of place :)

Yeah mate, it was looking a bit shoddy, so i replaced the chipped front bumper, new carbon fibre bonnet, new door mouldings, new colour coded door handles, re made the front splitter with carbon fibre, and ive just got to rub down and re paint the side skirt as the paing bubbled. Then i might put one of my spare duratec engines in it lol, im not sure yet!

madhillbilly17 said:
focus is looking good mate have you been doing more work on it? is that the puma that got stripped awhile back? was own by pat t,then a guy brought the shell put it back to std then sold it on? anyone know if its the same color?(color blind here lol) it did have a black front bumper but someone mite have got it sprayed it did look out of place :)

I think it looks too bright to be Pat's old Puma.. thats like... highlighter green lol

Back