Tatton park Classic and Performance Car show- 2/3/4 of June

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty1.7

http://www.cheshireautopromotions.co.uk/classic.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The 26TH ANNUAL CLASSIC & PERFORMANCE CAR SPECTACULAR & AUTOJUMBLE, held as always, in the idyllic setting of TATTON PARK, near KNUTSFORD, is set for another sell-out show, celebrating the 'Golden Age of Motoring'.

ENTHUSIASTS CAN SEE SOME OF THE FINEST CLUB STANDS IN THE COUNTRY.

UP TO 2000 CARS FROM AROUND 80 CAR CLUBS.

From MGR to TVR.... MINI to ROLLS ROYCE!

Just wondered if anyone fancies doing this next year?

It looks a great weekend and it looks like a good show as well- seen lots of reports from clubs who have gone that they really enjoyed it.

Looks like its about £10 per car with 2 ocupants for the weekend camping

DATES CONFIRMED FOR 2012- 2/3/4 OF June (Extended due to the Jubilee celebrations)

I phoned them and asked if they had the dates and they confirmed they had them.

They also asked what car club it was for and mentioned they had never had any Pumas at the show.

I'm waiting for the price to be conformed but I've added a poll for people to vote know

We'd need to put our application in at least 6 weeks in advance of the show.

Details we need to supply are

Name
Car
Reg
Year
Days attending
Camping

List Intrested
1.Scotty
2. Mike
3. Yip
4. Pumababe
5. Reechard

its included in the weekend price yip- other wise it would be resetting the stand each day?

And its a feeler to see about doing a show thats up here

Camping is awesome!

Cheap, and social. Stick the tent up, 10 mins. Take BBQ and beer out the car, 2 mins. Eat and drink, the rest of the night :)

I could be up for this, gives me an excuse to stop in and see friends on the way home too.

Plus camping is awesome, especially if everyone joins in for some drinking!

1st Post updated with further Info.

Come on guys I think its about time we did a proper show up here, rather then always focusing on the southern areas.

Possibly, but its probably too soon to post a thread up. I'd bump it closer to the time.

I could well be up for this dependent on having a car worth taking (ie: not in bits!). As Neil says above though, while we do have to plan ahead, this may be a tad premature.
Tatton is usually a damn good show that is very well organised with a nice laid back atmosphere. Fairly easy for most to get to as well, being a couple of miles of the M6.

We went to this, this year it is a good event and did see a puma for sale there. A mate of mine used to go with his mum and dad back in the 90s with, I think an old Datsun 260Z and a Moggie Minor they used to end up going round Knutsford for a night out on the town. Think my local motor club is thinking of doing it, tis good for a bbq and a few beers.

I would be interested, providing my little Puma is still running June next year! lol :p

Count me in!

Name Garry Jones
Car FRP
Reg K3JKJ
Year 2001
Days attending Dependent on arrangements with stand
Camping No thanks

Back