The Beige Box Replacement Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off on a bit of a tangent, but the more I look at this, the more I like it

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201239486567225/sort/pricedesc/usedcars/price-to/9000/fuel-type/diesel/model/gt/make/alfa_romeo/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/ox128jx/radius/40/page/1?logcode=p" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

media

It is very pretty, and seems like the perfect car for someone like me who probably needs a diesel, but doesn't really want one :lol:

Lovely looking car that. My farther in law was selling them when they first came out and he borrowed one for the week. Other than it being a bit like being in a padded cell inside, it was cracking. Was decently quick for a diesel and managed to be suprisingly revvy. Niiiiice...

It's fine as long as you don't mind paying Alfa repair bills, I have a colleague with the petrol version and Alfa were quoting around £5k for a gearbox replacement.

Maybe...

I'll leave one clue for now. It isn't a Civic - it's considerably cheaper.

A Honda C80 cub. A pair of bathroom scales. A life-sized mock up of Michael McKintyre? A Puma of some description? A slide whistle.

There are lots of things cheaper than a Civic! Not really a clue is it?!

You've only gone and bloody bought a RenaultSport Clio haven't you, you big gay bear.

Cos you've been going round in circles between the Civic and the Clio all the way through this thread - and you haven't bought a Civic.

It's even more interesting when you know a secret :p

Back