The FRP replacement, replacement

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oilburner said:
You don't fancy one of these then...... http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?index=0&sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=141017774786" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thats what i want when i can get insured at a sensible price

This just popped up on my news feed :lol: ...

164949_539911492731297_444259214_n.jpg

Rob, you have far too much time on your hands!

Anyhow, the Clio will be up for sale next week (once I've cleaned it up), as I've just bought this

It's been fun owning my rattly French piece of tat - it was a great antidote to the Mini, and far more reliable than the doom mongerers said it would be. I think we'll part as friends (assuming I can sell it for what I want!)

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for MX-5's.. probably because its really easy to get the rear end to kick out and I used to have fun driving them round the car parks working for Motorclean :lol:
You should get that sleepy eye kit which lets you have the headlights half up/half down lol

The Mazda's are becoming evermore popular what with Yip and his RX-8 and Dal with his new purchase...

Its nice to hear you and the clio will be parting as friends - more than you could say about the mini! :eek:k:

Looks like a tidy example Neil. Still got an itch to scratch with these even though it didn't go well last time...

Not sure about the clear indicators and reflectors though. On a white car it looks like it could do with some colour!

Did you get a hard top with it?

Looks like we should head to japfest soon mate! :lol:

We'll definitley have to arrange something! Has he sold the Trophy yet?

I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow evening and drive back with the top down

bth_thth12_7_211-1.gif

Is this a "whatever Kev buys, I'll buy" thing?

:p

Well, the Clio has departed with her new owner up to Sheffield.

I'll genuinely miss it - great little car.

Been reading back through this thread again - I really miss this car :(

The MX-5 isn't even half as good.

Cliosport is ok been on a few runouts with them in my old Clio and been out with them in the twingo.

Neil said:

And again! What a fantastic little car. On reflection, one of the best I've owned - I really should have kept it longer.

Neil said:
Neil said:

And again! What a fantastic little car. On reflection, one of the best I've owned - I really should have kept it longer.
Well just get yourself another one!

Latest posts

Back