The ultimate FRP repair bill

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOK

An estimate for the repair of my ex-FRP. The insurer went ahead, never saw the final bill but it was a lot more than this :shock:

frpbill.jpg

.......... :shock: .................

Really no words for this one .... Damn ....

What did you do with that FRP to get such a high bill??? :?

when insurance sorted my front bumper it came to £1832.....for a crack 2 inches long!!!!!!!!!

will be cheaper v soon to fix frp panels......

people are making the right noises about mike @ performance trim to do all the frp panels. weird; some people think £450 for a (carbon fibre) front wing is expensive.....frp owners think thats 1/2 price!!!!!!!

Moesh said:
What did you do with that FRP to get such a high bill??? :?

Going a bit too quick over a hump bridge and the backend went a very different direction from the front!

At the time (2003) I very much doubt you could get an FRP for that price. Now you could probaboly get two of them, hence why the car was repair under insurance then, but now would be a instant write-off.

For that money I bought 2 puma's over here... Or make a FRP from a normal Puma :shock:

"Going a bit too quick over a hump bridge and the backend went a very different direction from the front!"

LOL! You got a piggy walking next to you, you sneeky lil' devil :p

Back