Top Gear 16

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i liked it! i swear half of the 5th gear team work for the bbc now??!! am i missing something? did 5th gear die?

No, still running and better than ever with Ben Collins on board. Four pro-drivers compared to Top Gear's one part-timer.

Just watched it tonight on Iplayer and I liked most of it too. Agree that the beetle thingy was a pointless exercise like they're usual stuff in the past.

For some reason I got pissed off at a few people in the audience who stand there trying to look like they're not sneaking a look at the monitors to see themselves and then start laughing because everyone else did even though they haven't got the slightest clue what was funny. Surely if you go to the show it's not to try and get on TV but to be part of the show in the sense that you see the site, the track etc and how the show is shot - and hopefully meet/talk to - the hosts.

I can see Zara now jumping about in the audience shouting "how'ay man, let me get to the front fa' fuk$ sake" just to wind me up when that shows on....lol. Keep an eye on her Ross!!

I always try and watch one episode in each series to see if it has improved at all. I couldn't bring myself to watch this one. Hammond banging on about my beloved 911s? When he owns that ghastly Morgan?

I wonder what next week will bring?

yippeekiay said:
I can see Zara now jumping about in the audience shouting "how'ay man, let me get to the front fa' fuk$ sake" just to wind me up when that shows on....lol. Keep an eye on her Ross!!

:lol: Very good Paul...

I'll be keeping an eye on her mate :p Don't want us to be chucked out :-D

I've told her they'll put her at the front anyway - she's an attractive blonde(ish) girl. They always put her sort at the front :p

Take Lola with you, that'll liven things up.

Neil said:
Tiff Needell is the Stig. I'm sure of it.

He wasn't in the credits I noticed, where John Bishop, The Stig & Sienna Millar got a mention...remiss of the Beeb that :wink:

Watched it last night, thought it was abit...well, boring. It might improve they went abit bonkers last series so maybe toning it down a tad.

Whoever the Stig is he is doing a better job than Ben Collins. Ariel Atom fastest car around Top Gear track and Jon Bishop two seconds faster than Tom Cruise in a Star in a Reasonably priced car!

Ben Collins (previous Stig) was on the last series of Fifth Gear and he was put up against Tiff Nedell and Jason Plato in various tests and came last!

XIIVVX said:
I always try and watch one episode in each series to see if it has improved at all. I couldn't bring myself to watch this one. Hammond banging on about my beloved 911s? When he owns that ghastly Morgan?

I wonder what next week will bring?

He does also have a Carrera 2S, as well as the Morgan

Back