Top Gear 16

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AndyW said:
yippeekiay said:
I can see Zara now jumping about in the audience shouting "how'ay man, let me get to the front fa' fuk$ sake" just to wind me up when that shows on....lol. Keep an eye on her Ross!!

:lol: Very good Paul...

I'll be keeping an eye on her mate :p Don't want us to be chucked out :-D

I've told her they'll put her at the front anyway - she's an attractive blonde(ish) girl. They always put her sort at the front :p

Ah...didn't know you were going mate. Keep an eye on her Andy!!!...lol ;)

yippeekiay said:
AndyW said:
yippeekiay said:
I can see Zara now jumping about in the audience shouting "how'ay man, let me get to the front fa' fuk$ sake" just to wind me up when that shows on....lol. Keep an eye on her Ross!!

I've told her they'll put her at the front anyway - she's an attractive blonde(ish) girl. They always put her sort at the front :p

I was just gonna ask zara, but thought should invite Andy along to keep control of her!

spike. said:
yippeekiay said:
AndyW said:
yippeekiay said:

I was just gonna ask zara, but thought should invite Andy along to keep control of her!

As if :p

spike. said:

Cheers Ross! :lol: :eek:k:

I don't stand a chance of keeping her under control! :p

I was disapointed in the helicopter landing challenge. Either they used a shit pilot or they deliberately screwed it up for dramatic effect for a generally flying ignorant audience.

It would have been easier to land on that car than a equivilent sized stationary landing pad. He was driving into wind. Ideal for the pilot. Its exactly what the navy does with warships and aircraft recovery. aim to drive into wind as fast a possible. Naval Pilots in bigger, less manouverable aircraft land in a similar sized painted circle on the deck. None o this trying to land and flying off again, one approach usually to left of deck, line up, move over deck and down.

Very shoddy of top gear!!

[geek] I knew that was an XJ220 as soon as I saw the wheels [/geek]

Crap episode so far otherwise.

[broken record] Another shocking episode rescued only by the Chatsworth rally scenes [/broken record]

Back