Toyo Proxes

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tyres that suit Puma well.

T1S I found preferable, but their replacement 'R' wasn't too shabby

How about in the wet? That's the one query I have with T1Rs, and seeing as England's mostly wet...

oli8925 said:
How about in the wet?

They are fine. Not as good as a specifically designed wet weather tyre (I would guess, never having bought any for road use) but certainly no cause for slowing down any more that conditions dictate.

oli8925 said:
How about in the wet? That's the one query I have with T1Rs, and seeing as England's mostly wet...

Iv got T1R's on my car. Despite the dodgy rumours of them being awful in the wet i needed new tyre's and bought some when i got my car and dont have any complaints in the wet. As someone said before "certainly no cause for slowing down any more that conditions dictate"

PaulZ

PaulZ said:
oli8925 said:

Iv got T1R's on my car. Despite the dodgy rumours of them being awful in the wet i needed new tyre's and bought some when i got my car and dont have any complaints in the wet. As someone said before "certainly no cause for slowing down any more that conditions dictate"

PaulZ
And I'm running on Proxes 4's. I read no end of crap reviews for these tyres also being awful in the wet.
I don't drive like an idiot in the wet, but I'm not overly cautious either, but I've found the Proxes 4's 4 to be bloody good tyres in all conditions... even snow!

PaulZ said:
oli8925 said:

PaulZ

I have no complaints in the wet either! I will be ordering my T1R's on Monday!

Latest posts

Back