turbo elbow and downpipe

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dirtdog7671 said:
Witch Which elbow and downpipe should i use

Not much for giving information away are you.
Do you seriously expect to get a good answer to those minimilistic words you just put...

What turbo are you using?
Which direction is the exhaust outlet facing?
What engine are you using?
How low or high is the turbo mounted?

You best just make one yourself.

I hear you can modify a saab downpipe if you're going for the popular saab t25 turbo, probably best if you're on low budget and not capable of fabricating your own

If it is a Saab T25 then you will still need to modify the downpipe, but buy one of them. If its another version on the T25 then make sure you have the correct exhaust flanges but again, it still needs cutting up and welding. There's no way around it. You need them fabricated.

Picture and little more information next time might help getting a better and more accurate response.

As above (but not as harsh), there are quite a few variations in T25 turbo, but as far as I'm aware, there isn't a down pipe or manifold that would be a direct bolt on to the Zetec se engines without a fair bit of fabrication. If you do go for a turbo that is built for a perticular car, you will need the matching downpipe flange to mate with it, as a lot of them use a custom flange that you can't get hold of.

Back