Tutorials......

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troyster

Hi all again
Im hopeing you dont mind me posting this here but still getting to know the forum.

Anyway I now have 2 pumas but things are a little tight at the minute and im use to just taking the cars to the garage but as £35 an hour is a little much for me at the minute I want to start puttimg my own love back into these great little cars so I was just wondering if there was any tutorials on here for things like wheel bearings, brakes.......ect.

If not does anyone know where I can fine any??

Thanks

Have a little look in the "How to guides" section:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewforum.php?f=51" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:eek:k:

Now I feel like an idiot lol sorry still looking through this site its great

Sorry for the post and thanks

No worries - we were all new once!

:thumbs:

And anything you can't find in there just ask as it may be somewhere else obscure or someone else might have the knowledge you seek!

If you speak nicely to a few people you may also get hold of a copy of the Ford TIS cd ie their workshop manuals

A copy of the CD would be great :grin: Had a look in the how to part but nothing for the front bearings think it will just be trial and error me thinks lol

Latest posts

Back