Two Years of ProjectPuma - Anniversary Meet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone is welcome Sketch - we were all newbies once.

:eek:k:

sadly I have other commitments that weekend (bike club weekend at Santa pod, possibly taking the 14 down the strip for the first time) so sadly I won't be able to make it along but I hope you have a great time whatever activities you get up to :D

I think the last one was awesome! But then a pro did organise it! :D

I think you will be able to count me in!

Well, the wife says yes and I'm not booked for any gigs that weekend so it looks like i'll be making it :D

I've added the attendees collected from the thread so far!

I'll have a look at completing the itinerary as soon as I can.

I will have to see if I can make it and can cadge a ride with someone as I no longer have a kat

where are you, Jacko...?

Please could you put me and Kev down? Do we know what we are doing yet? Really looking forward to this (sorry forgot to mention I wanted to come before :) ).

BenF said:
I will have to see if I can make it and can cadge a ride with someone as I no longer have a kat

where are you, Jacko...?

update - sorry - cannot make this one - I am going to Valencia for the weekend

I am sure it will be great fun - it is just unfortunate that it is on the only weekend I can go and visit my son

10th october is Helen and my Wedding ceremony in China :D

not able to make this one :(... any prospects of postphoning it ?? haha just kidding... have a great time guys.

Back