Two Years of ProjectPuma - Anniversary Meet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the plans will be too wild, most of us are too old and jaded to be indulging in any shenanigans. :hide: Bowling might be as adventurous as we get! :-D

However, if you're thinking that it'll be a long drive, and you might need somewhere to stop overnight, we have a bit of room available on first-come, first-served basis. :eek:k:

looking like a definate no for me :( mainly the cost for petrol, lunch, bowling, accom etc.... :(

sorry guys :(

You'll be missed Zara! :(

Just checked the tax on the FRP, fortunatley it doesn't expire until the end of October, so this will be her final showing for the year!

I may be in Leicester though lol... come see me! haha

no seriously though, It's just gona cost too much for the amount of petrol and food.... proper gutted though :( my 1st anniversary here on the 2nd October :)

Getting a drive route together now - It should be a good one :thumbs:

zarablackcoupe said:

no seriously though, It's just gona cost too much for the amount of petrol and food.... proper gutted though :( my 1st anniversary here on the 2nd October :)

You've racked up more posts in that year than I have in two!

Only comming for drive and to say hello, cheepest option really as rolling road following week. Wish i aranged that for the following month now :(

zarablackcoupe said:

There's always next year. :eek:k:

My original route was over 120 miles :shock: Think I'd best trim it down a bit!

Can you add Bill to me too please, not literally of course, just as a passenger! Was going to bribe someone to have a navigator from one of my two spares but Pat jumped in and has taken Jenny, without the need for money changing hands - maybe it was cos she was worried she might end up with Bill, he he :lol:

1st post updated with meet point (same as last year) and attendees.

Latest posts

Back