Two Years of ProjectPuma - Anniversary Meet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hullo, change of plan for me, im too poorly-sadly, really wanted to come as well, but ive got too bad a wheeze on. Might be spirited off to my folks for a rest instead x but I'll try for another meet as soon as im betterer x

Very much looking forward to this now, will be bringing the FRP home tomorrow too for a good detail too :D

Get well soon Tina.

Cherie and I went out today to finalise the route. A cracking drive I think you'll agree come Saturday afternoon :eek:k:

Booked the bowling as well for 4.30pm - deposit paid!

1st post updated with some bowling cost details.

The 1st stop is a pub in Sawtry - we stopped there last year. The dinner stop is yet unconfirmed as the place we were planning is fully booked now for such a large party.

I'll have words with Matt when he gets back to see if he has already booked it, but I doubt if he has. (The bowling wasn't booked in advance, so I doubt the dinner stop was) It's a Beefeater in Peterborough, but may turn into something else as yet undecided. - possibly a Chinese?

As we did the route, we booked along the way.

1st post updated with details / locations of stops / bowling / dinner.

I may have to miss dinner at the end as i have a party in the evening! I will defintely meet for the drive etc. but will confirm later what time i have to be back for said party!

Directions are all prepared and written. I have them as both a Word document and PDF file if anyone wants a copy by e-mail before Saturday, just throw me or Dal a PM or e-mail and we'll send one to you.

We will bring plenty of copies with us though too, so don't worry. :eek:k:

1st post updated with route directions in downloadable pdf format.

:thumbs:

I'm going to have to pass of this, i have a chest infection! :(

Hope you all enjoy yourselfs

Im out too, tried keeping some money aside for this but with a puncture and other problems i need cash to get the car ready for rolling road :(

Latest posts

Back