Tyre choice ?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FirstPuma

Hey guys

The time has come to change the tyres cause tey are on there last legs. Currently i have vredestein sportrac 3 (very good and grippy tyres in my opinion)
But know as these aren't made any more i am on the look out for some others but with the same capabilities

Some tyres i have found
Uniroyal rainsport 3
Toyo proxes R1R or T1R

But thats where it ends for me
I want a good balance between wet and dry performance cause it ain't always dry unfortunatly

Greets

I am currently using the rainsports and find them pretty damn impeccable for road driving in all weathers.

I was thinking about this the other day - should there be a "What Tyres" sticky or something, where the first thread can get updated with tyre recommendations etc? Just notice that this question comes up a lot and the responses tend to be the same as I think there are a few "favourite" brands amongst us.

We use vredestein on the road rally car and have dun for years but they have just changed the pattern design to one more like a continental sport contact (I use these on my twingo 133). Also the rainsport get used alot in road rallying. Both vredestein and the rainsport are good in wet and dry conditions. I rate the continental even better.

Graeme

Back