Tyres

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DradusContact

Does anyone know the tyre dimensions? Its one of those things i really should write down. For 15inch prop wheels. Im just wanting to price up four new tyres, mine are ok but they are different brands and different ages.

Also, does anyone know how you can paint the writing on the wheel white, like on race cars? Just a thought at this time but i may do it.

Like this:

tyre.jpg

Something like this?

135x135_tyrepen.jpg

http://www.fasteronline.co.uk/white-tyr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... -2741.html

Ohh yeah thats what im after! I think they look really good when travelling slow, but it only works with four matching tyres! Going to have to sort mine out before i do it.

XIIVVX said:
Go for Toyo

Great tyres, and fewer letters to paint ;)

haha, like your thinking.

i wasnt a huge fan of toyo tyres. i have eagle f1s on the back now and they feel much better, but also more expensive. However i dont think tyres are one of the things you cut corners on, so worth every penny i think :)

i bought one of them tyre pens for the slot mags on me old capri years ago,i found it comes off straight away if you catch a kerb,its all gone after a couple of months of normal driving what with the rain etc (maybe you could laquer the area after painting?)
it does look good when done though

Back