UPDATE: I WON!! Thanks to all who voted for me. :) :) :)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
focuszetec said:
Popped a comment on myself as your motor looks damn fine!
Thank you kindly, sir!

My word - just had a look at the count - we're up to 40 votes and 1337 views!! Mental.

Hands up - who was responsible for this then (I'm looking at you, ScubaSteve):
Some Joker said:
A reflection as deep as your mums minge - awesome job.

Just had a quick look - up to 55 votes now! Epic work from you guys and the corsasport lads. :thumbs:

Thanks, Z! You've always been my favourite female FRP owner on here. :-D

I just voted too.... and I only joined this site. Looks like you are well ahead :grin:

Hey - hi and welcome to Project Puma, Berniej. :thumbs:

Thanks for your vote - things are looking good at the moment, but there is still just over a week left in the month, so I could still lose yet - I am still very appreciative of every vote that comes in.

Thanks also to Chrissy B - sorry I didn't acknowledge this earlier, I really am very grateful!

Ditto that - I am concerned at how few votes the other entries have got. Am fully expecting a last minute rush. Fingers crossed!

I've got a few more Email addresses to use if we need them! :eek:k:

Just a cheeky bump as the competition ends on Saturday, and although I'm in the lead by a healthy margin, as others have pointed out above it might be an eBay-like snipe situation where the other entrants get all their pals to vote at the last minute. So if you've been meaning to cast a vote but not got round to it, sometime in the next couple of days would be ace!

Thanks again to everyone who's supported me so far. You're all legends, each and every one of you! :-D

Back