used lowering springs and tyres

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stumc

trying to help a mate out who's just bought a puma from me to try and get it ready for oulton next month.

hes in need of a set of lowering springs and a pair of decent tyres. he got a pair of T1rs (195/50/15) from me with the car so in an ideal world a matching set would be prefered but if you have something suitable it will definitely be considered! cost is an issue as theres alot of other stuff he needs to do aswell so used parts at reasonable prices are what were after here really.

hes based in stoke on trent so local to there means easy collection, or around belfast where im based, or anywhere between liverpool and stoke for my drive back from the ferry would work for collection too. if not, we would prefer posted rather than trekking 1/2 way round the country!

I have a set of brand new eibach pro kit springs in the box. I'll let them go for 120 if he wants them

cheers for the offer mate but we can get apex springs from euro car parts for about 85. we may end up doing that but thought id ask if anyone had any we could buy for less before hand.

i have a full set of 4 fan style wheels (rattle can black paint job) and nearly new T1Rs for sale, £200 (offers welcome!!)

IMG_20140305_092205.jpg

IMG_20140305_092351.jpg

IMG_20140305_092439.jpg

based in Huddersfield, hour and half away from Stoke though...

just saw these on ebay! i think hes only looking to get a pair of tyres as he already has a pair of T1Rs but ill let him know, cheers.

believe it or not, i spotted some AP coilovers on ebay, sent him the link and the jammy fucker got them for £51!!!

Back